The most important features
Main features and functionalities
List of the main operations that our devices are capable to perform on batteries.
Our devices are capable of restoring the lost battery capacity. The capacity can be restored up to the nominal values specified by the producer and the restoration process can be applied regularly.
Battery internal health diagnostics
We are able to determine why the battery does not have the 100% of the nominal capacity and what degradation states are inside the battery.
Predictions EoF (End of Life) & battery recoverability
Our devices can predict the outlook for battery health to the mid-term future and also estimate the expected success rate for capacity restoration of particular battery using our devices.
Capacity test by full battery discharge
Perform the capacity test by full battery discharge - the exact and reliable method for the real battery capacity determination.
Data-driven SoH (State of Health) estimation
Fast and accurate real-time battery SoH (the maximal real capacity of the battery) estimation by employing the data-driven methods.
Data-driven SoC (State of Charge) estimation
Fast and accurate real-time battery SoC (the actual charge level of the battery) estimation by employing the data-driven methods.
Charging the battery
Our devices can supplement the battery charger and charge the battery.
Discharging the battery
If needed, our devices are capable of discharging the battery.
Our devices have integrated the following functional components in a single unit/device.
The hearth of our devices, component performing the specific "optimised charging" algorithms, enabling the capacity restoration of the batteries.
Capacity tester allowing the precise testing of the capacity by full discharge of the battery. Many parameters of the capacity test can be set by the user.
Data-driven battery analytics performed by routines on our server. The devices perform initial measurements on the battery and send the data to a server for processing. The results are available online within a short time, depending on the type of analytical operation being performed.
The full-featured charger, able to functionally replace the dedicated industrial charger.
Discharger allowing for discharge the battery on different current/power levels.
- All-in-one devices - components and functional units needed for complex battery capacity restoration are integrated in a single device
- Complete battery maintenance tools: use of devices is not restricted to capacity restoration only
- Fully automated: low processing expenses - none or minimal human operator intervention is needed during their operation
- Highly efficient: predictive analytics lets us reveal unrecoverable batteries and not to waste resources on processing these batteries
- AI-powered battery analytics: the ability to determine many aspects of the battery health and technical status
- Battery IoT platform - comprehensive detailed reports and all battery-related data available in one place
- Devices designed with the mobility and easy-to-use in mind
Affordable for all customers through our HaaS business model
- Monthly rental fees approach instead of expensive device purchase
- Flexible: customers can flexibly respond to their needs - can take more devices for high workload seasons and return them when not needed anymore
- Risk-free approach: no resolute leasing contracts with long-term obligations, no unused machine time of devices in low-work seasons and the financial losses associated with it, no hidden fees
- Customer has always the most recent hardware and software available without paying any extra fees
- OPEX instead of CAPEX
Lithium batteries coverage
- Diagnostics of lithium batteries.
- Potential capacity restoration of lithium batteries: we are exploring the possibility of applying our technical principle to lithium batteries as well. Our goal is to make our devices usable for both chemistries: lead-acid and lithium.
|Model||RegTel||RegInd||RegAut||RegMAx||Reg ver.1.0||Reg ver.1.5|
|Maximal current||30 A||125 A||25 A||500 A||100 A||100 A|
|Battery Types||Backup/telecom||Forklift/traction||Car starter||Solar||Backup/telecom||Backup/telecom|
|Development status||TRL-7||TRL - 5||Planned||Planned||Obsolote||Obsolote|